26.3.08

Celebrity Gossip


Um, I kinda really like to secretly scoop out the celebrity scene. I was never really like this before, but lately I really am into these websites...



http://www.imnotobsessed.com/ ...this one is a little more friendly

http://www.wwtdd.com/ ...beware...this one is uncensored


And, ps... Did anyone DVR the premier of The Hills. I missed it:( Does anyone else think Whitney is so gorgeous! I love her! Oh, and this one time, right when The Hills was brand new, Heidi Montag and the shows creator, Adam something or other, came into Bond St. (the resturant I worked at) to eat and this Adam guy says to me, "Do you watch The Hills?" And I said, "sure" And he says, "Do you know who this is?" and points to Heidi. And I said, "Nope!" That story makes me happy, because I think Heidi is a big retard!

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I'm secretly obsessed with The Hills! Okay It's not really a secret but I totally watch it! I LOVE Whitney she's beautiful and of course my favorite!

Brynn said...

Yep, love the Hills. I watched the premier. Good stuff. Love Whitney and her voice. Also, love your story about Heidi. I don't like her either, but she looked SOOO pretty on the show Monday night.
By the way, you are helping me with good ol'dixie this year.

Jen said...

I love the Hills, it's my secret show to watch after my chiggets go to bed. I think Whitney is very sweet, the friend everyone needs. I DVR every episode! Shhh, don't tell, but I just die when it goes off the air until the next season.
Jen