1.5.08

The Latest Dresses...

Here are a few of the latest dresses that I have made....

I love these two little girls and was super excited to make them dresses that were opposites. These two crack me up! I love those little faces!

Addilei

Kailee


I gave this one to a friend from work. Her daughter, Jessica, turned 3 back in February and I missed the party because I was super sick. I finally got the dress to her a couple of weeks ago. Better late than never, right!?

Kinda fun to make. I timed myself on the last one...I had it already cut out so that doesn't count, but it took me only 2 hours from start to finish! I'm like my own sweatshop! I'm shooting for 1 1/2 hours on the ones I have cut out now!

8 comments:

Babe said...

Car these are so cute, I want one!?!?!?!

LV said...

Wow! You are so talented. My mom is giving me sewing lessons now so I can start making some cute stuff like you!! I am way excited. I loved the little dress you made Ashlynn's Lucy. Dang cute!
I called you the other night to hang...we should soon!
Lindsay (Moore)
bloveslinds.blogspot.com

Becky, yep said...

I remember you telling me that worked for a fashion designer in NYC, is that where you learned to sew? Did you make up that pattern? It's darling! I might try to copy it...my problem is no eye for fabrics!
If we ever meet, you'll have to take me fabric shopping...HOW EXCITING!

hilla said...

Well done. I wish some of your sewing talent would rub off on me. I tried to sew (and by sew I mean stitch a straight line) since we had already busted out my machine. But to no avail. While I am capable of sewing a straight line, I am not capable of successfully trouble shooting when my machine gets all tangled and stopped up. Ugh. Can I just pay you to do my sewing? I hear those sweat shop workers are dirt cheap!

Mindi said...

who even knows how to sew anymore?? and dresses that are that adorable? you are preserving a lost art!! who knew?

carly k said...

No, I learned to sew from mi madre! She is a sewing-machine! hehe! And I am ALWAYS down with the fabric store! It is one of my favorite places!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

So cute, I may need to place an order soon!!! You are talented!!!

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

Yum! I want to make one for Kallie... or just order it from your sweat shop.