12.6.08

T8T by S. Miller


Yeah, I know that Sienna Miller has a clothing line called Twenty8Twelve and that is totally where I got the idea from. (Or stole the idea from I should say!) I had heard about it while I still lived in NY and have actually been thinking I should probably change my blog name before Ms. Miller doesn't like me anymore. But, the 28th of December is my anniversary, so... What is a girl to do...?


And yes, I am back from Hawaii! And totally sunburned! The wedding was BY FAR the most beautiful wedding I have ever been to! I'll post pics later! You will die!

8 comments:

Mindi said...

i just got back today and am totally bummed.

i'm sorry we couldn't make it to the wedding--it just so happened that we were swimming with sharks at that moment!! (seriously coolest thing i've ever done...)

hope your trip was awesome!! let's do lots of picture posting and make everyone sick and hate us a little. ;)

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

I like your name, keep it!!

I can't wait to see pics from hawaii! Hurry and post them!

hilla said...

Hooray for an awesome vacation. And big fat hooray for seeing you at 25 and Main toady. What an adorable little cafe, and delicious food! I will def. be back. Can't wait to see wedding pics!

Babe said...

it's good to have you back!!

kate said...

It's about damn time your back!:) I love the blog name. Keep it forever! Get those Hawaii pics up soon, so that I have something to luck at!

kate said...

whoops.. apparently I don't know how to spell! :)

DANIELLE HENDERSON said...

I'M SO GLAD YOUR BACK... I BET YOU HAD A BLAST...

mccall... said...

waiting for HOT bikini photos!!!