5.7.08

Poor Me...


Has anyone ever lost a toenail? (p.s. This is NOT a picture of my toes!)

So the day we got home from Hawaii, my big toe on my left foot was hurting so bad, but I thought nothing of it since I couldn't figure out why it hurt. Then a couple of days later I took my toenail polish off to repaint my nails and my toenail was black and blue...? Then not yesterday, but the day before I took off that polish and was getting ready to paint them again and the freakin' thing came off!! WTF!!! This has never happened to me before. It doesn't hurt or anything, it just grosses me out. The worst part is that it is summer time and also sandal time and I have this gnarly nail poking out of my flip flops. I hate it. And, I'm not about to paint the skin!! I have some of those fakes, courtesy of Shanel (thanks again!), but I'm scared to use those also!


I wish my toenails looked like this!

12 comments:

Becky, yep said...

SICKEST PICTURE I'VE EVER SEEN!

Lesley said...

I feel your pain. I am nail-less on my second toe and yes, I painted the skin. Sounds gross but from far away it looks like a nail.

kate said...

Seriously WFT is right? That's weird that you didn't have any injury to your foot.

P.S. That picture is beyond foul!

Emily said...

WOW! I know shanel has had the cute little pedi ladies give her a fake one. That picutre is sick!
Lets do lunch soon!

Mindi said...

i personally like the top photo. you could do worse...

just make sure that everyone at 25 main sees that sweet toe--you could be getting customers in the door left and right!

tiburon said...

Those toes are NASTAY! I am going to have nightmares about them. For real.

I have lost a toenail. Not sure why. It was about 8 years ago - it hasn't been right since.

Michelle said...

Get that picture off!!!! That is the sickest thing I've ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Babe said...

Sick!!!

Melissa Hirschi said...

Gross picture!

I lost my big toe nail when I was a senior in high school and it never grew back.

I went to the doctor and he prescribed Lamisil and now (six years later) I have about half a toe nail. Looks pretty silly with sandals but what can you do. So I totally understand!!

It was great seeing you guys this weekend. :)

Jen said...

Nasty pics. I would be scared if these feet belonged to you.....not to mension I would feel Pat's pain! Hope all is well. I went to 25 and Main....delicious! Hopefully next time I catch you there.

kate said...

So, I'm pretty sure you a need a new post to get rid of this last one. I think I think I throw up a little in my mouth every time I see this one! :)

hilla said...

I just threw up in my mouth. Ugh. I used to lose a toenail every volleyball season...not so pretty. I wish you a swift growing toenail.