31.10.09

via Postcards from Yo Momma

Maybe you already saw this one, maybe not...  I thought it was a good one.   Go here for more goodies.

Love Story

I will seek and find you.

I shall take you to bed and have my way with you.

I will make you ache, shake & sweat until you moan & groan.

I will make you beg for mercy, beg for me to stop.

I will exhaust you to the point that you will be relieved when I’m finished with you.

And, when I am finished, you will be weak for days.

All my love,

The Flu

Now get your mind out of the gutter and go get your flu shot!

3 comments:

kate said...

As I was reading this, I was thinking Wow this is scandalous to be putting on the blog.

Ha.

Thanks for the laugh.

Robyn said...

nice!!! haha who would have thought the flu would take advantage of me that way! I got my shot for both and feel fantastic!

Mindi said...

ummmmmm.....why did i not know you were here?? i figured you just stopped blogging.

best day EVER that i found you again!