14.1.08

Apple Sauce Cookies

I made these today and everybody always loves them. Plus they make your house (or showroom) smell really, really good. I got the recipe from my father-in-law, but Pat will tell you I make them better:) It's all about the Wolf convection oven I use! Seriously makes all the difference in the world. I will never be able to buy anything else after being so spoiled using such amazing appliances here at Riverwoods Mill (where I work).

Cream together:

1 cup shortening
2 cups sugar

Slowly mix in:

4 eggs
2 cups apple sauce
2 teaspoons soda

In seperate bowl combine:

4 cups flour
1 teaspoon cloves
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon nutmeg

Slowly add flour mixture to sugar mixture. Mix in chocolate chips. Bake at 375 degrees for 10-15 minutes on greased cookie sheet.

Yummy!

No comments: