11.2.08

Malory's Baby Shower


My mom, Jessica and I threw a baby shower for Malory this past weekend and it was a huge success! She had lots of family and friends there. She has decided not to find out if the baby is going to be a boy or a girl and it is so frustrating!! I see so many cute things in the stores, but I can't really buy them because we don't know the sex of the baby. The suspense is killing me!!

I made this banner for the shower...I got the idea from Pottery Barn Kids. It's way cuter in real-life!

6 comments:

Becky, yep said...

How fun! I love the banner...you're crafty!

Potter Family said...

Carly thanks for all the hard work you did to make the shower so successful. You're my hero.
love foreve,'
mom

ashlynn said...

Way cuter in person - for sure! You have talent. The cupcakes & bread were delicious as well!

Babe said...

You guys did a great job, and I was very impressed with your banner!!!!

Rhett and Nichole said...

I love the banner, it is so cute. Does she have any names picked out yet?

hilla said...

i want to see the real deal, but the pic looks adorable! and i have q's about the lettering...