8.2.08

Olive Oil


I think I would drink this Olive Oil straight! I bet it is so good! This is from their website and it kinda explains the deal...

"What is Nudo?

Nudo is an olive grove. And part of it can be yours.

Adopt one of its trees for a year and you'll receive all the produce from your tree. Imagine dunking your bread in your own oil from your own tree 1,500 miles away on a hillside in Italy.
It's delicious, it's good for the world and you get to show off to your friends.

Hang the consequences. Adopt an olive tree."




I would love to adopt a tree:)

6 comments:

Becky, yep said...

I love that idea of adopting a tree and what better kind than a yummy maker!

So GLAD you got a blog...you are darling!
We're heading down your way the beginning of March...maybe a lunch date is in order!?!?

carly k said...

Becky,
A lunch date is TOTALLY in order!!! Let me know for sure your dates as soon as you know:)

Michelle said...

Very cool!

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

you need to see the olive trees in Northbridge in Green Springs @ the parade - 100 years old. I ooohed & ahhhed over them.

Anonymous said...

how bout you just try to make it to yoga this week eh? Forget the olive tree;)

carly k said...

Linds, I am totally going to yoga tomorrow...so is Leigh! I'm scared! I hope she doesn't wanna die at how bad everyone is at it!! She should be teaching the class!