17.2.08

Were You There?

This post idea has been going around and I think it is hilarious! I love reading about all the memories, so I will atempt to bring up some fun times!!

1. Being Jewish at practice...
2. "Who is the dweeb in the back?"...
3. 2 flat tires on 2 different trucks, diesel gas in the blaze which sent Luke to the hospital, and Greg catching on fire all within 24 hours...
4. Garbage sack raincoats at Lilith Fair...
5. Walking to The Market to get Nibs and then going to your house to watch "Pirayna"...
6. You were the first person I ever saw iron jeans (hint: Park City)...
7. Black ice...
8. We religiously watched "X-Files" at your house every Sunday...
9. Ditching school...wait, who didn't I ditch school with?
10. Piercing my belly button in my mom's kitchen with a hollow needle...
11. When you pierced your tongue and didn't tell your parents for a really long time...
12. "Where my girls at?"...
13. Locking the doors and windows in my truck after dropping a stinky one...
14. You used to wiped your gooey boogs on me... (That still makes me dry-heave! You are way gross!)
15. Going to lunch in the Trooper...vanilla icrecream all over the windows...
16. Being out to dinner and getting hit on and the classic response, "married, with kids!" (We still got it!!...)

Haha! My friends are the kewlest!!

6 comments:

Foster said...

These are so fun to read...I still believe that Piranha was the scariest movie ever. The one that is the funnies to remember is the camping trip, flat tire, diesel gas...those were the times!

Brynn said...

Yep, I was there for the never-ending camping trip. Good times. Also, I was there to witness the Jew. Love it!

Michelle said...

Yes, the X-Files!!! Great times, great times . . .

Potter Family said...

hollow needles?? When did I ever own a hollow needle? And in my kitchen..... I hope you have a beautiful redhead daughter too!!!
mom

Shanel said...

Opps..Bonnie wasn't supposed to read this post! I love this...I had to laugh so hard at black ice, and ice cream on the window. They were all funny but those were good memories!

Anonymous said...

Yep, I iron my jeans okay??! haha. That better be me, because I am pretty sure your jaw dropped to the floor.