15.7.08

HB Bon!!


The Fam

Tomorrow my beautiful mother will be 49! Haha! Hope you didn't want that to be a secret! Besides, Poperah says that 50 is the new 30, so you are totally hip and in with the kids!!

My mom is one of the most incredible people you will ever meet! So open and honest and the most non-judgemental person you know! Or don't know! She loves her family with all that she has and works hard to do what she can to serve each one of us. This woman is so talented in so many ways.
Bon, you are the freakin' bomb!

4 comments:

Mindi said...

HB TO YOUR DARLING MOTHER

the apple can't fall far from the tree.

Lesley said...

Happy Birthday Bonnie! Love you!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

I agree with all of that, your mom is awesome! Happy bday!!

{Annie N.} said...

Happy Birthday Bonnie! I miss you!It has been too long since I've seen you. Hope you have the bestest day. :)